Hungary issued a stamp on 16th April 2015 to commemorate the centenary of the start of the first scheduled bus service in Budapest. The stamp design features the first two Budapest buses. One is a battery-powered, double-decker Austro-Daimler, whose registration number was one, and the other a single-decker with a petrol engine made in the Engineering and Rail Rolling Stock Works in Kistarcsa in Hungary. At 7 am on 1 March 1915, a double-decker, battery-powered Austro-Daimler bus and a single-decker, petrol-powered vehicle made in the Kistarcsa Works entered service, thus launching the first scheduled bus service in Budapest. The first passengers boarded the bus behind the Kunsthalle on Heroes Square and were taken along Andrássy Avenue to today’s Bajcsy-Zsilinszky Street (then named after Emperor Wilhelm).