01. The customer will have to produce any ID proof issued by Govt. Authority
02.The photograph can be clicked or accept in soft/hard copy of only physically present customer
04.Customer will be fully responsible for his/her softcopy/hardcopy photograph quality. The customer will also beresponsible for any issues of propriety of the image brought by him for printing on \’My Stamp\’ sheets, including copy right issues.
05. The customer is required to collect his/her stamp sheetlets within 7 days. No responsibility will rest on the Department of Posts for loss of stamp after this period.
06. If customer is unable to collect his/her stamps personally, he has the option of appointing a r e c e i v e r w i t h a n authority letter with attested signature of receiver and the acknowledgment form. The receiver should carry photoID Proof issued by any Govt. Organisation.
07. The customer may request for \’My Stamp\’ to be delivered by post. It may be delivered by Registered Post or Speed Post. The delivery charges will be borne by the customer. Delay of delivery will be not a legal matter.
08. Department of Posts will not be liable for any wrong information produced by Customer.
09. Order received will not be change and amount will not be refund in any circumstances.
10. Printed sheet once given to customer will not be taken back.
11. Department of Post will not be responsible for delay in delivery, if technical fault found in hardware or software.
12. India Post reserves the right not to print a image submitted if in its opinion such image is unacceptable, without giving reasons, in such instances, India Post will refund the payment.
13. Customer shall not submit any image which may contravene the law or erode any moral values of society or which are against the interest of any third party, country or India Post. In particular, the image shall not contain or imply or suggest any of the following :-
Anything illegal, offensive, insulting or immoral
Anything dishonest, deceptive or unpatriotic
Any religious or political content
14. Customer shall ensure that the My Stamp must not be used for resale or for donation, or publicity purpose, whether it is commercial or political without any prior written consent by India Post.
15. Stamp designs are subject to change without notice. The customer must agree and accept India Post\’s terms and conditions for My Stamp before submitting the order.
16. India Post reserves the right to amend, vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice or liability to you.