The Law of 26 May 1981 no. 42 established the “Statute of the Azienda Autonoma di Stato Filatelica e Numismatica” to officially launch the company which receives requests to design and realize philatelic and numismatic issues for the State, manages new philatelic and numismatic items and organises promotional activities. The company’s organs include the Board of Directors, the Chairman of the Board of Directors, and the Board of Auditors.Function and management tasks are entrusted to a physical person who assumes the position of Director. This sheet recalls and commemorates the AASFN’s thirtieth anniversary and depicts the porticoes of the old Piazzetta Giuseppe Garibaldi market, probably built no earlier than 1903 and no later than 1907. It was Luigi Reffi, stone-cutter and quarryman, owner of the stone quarry now known as the Cava Antica, who realized the market portico that crowns Piazzetta Garibaldi behind the bell tower of the San Francesco church.