Brazil released a stamp on 17th July 2011 under the historical cities series.On the low left corner of the stamp, one can see the Gold Museum and some items of its collection: gold bars and a mortar. Above it, in blue, one can see the Municipal Theater. Next to it, one can see a baroque palm leaf pattern that was used to decorate altars and andors in processions. In the central part of the image, one can see the Nossa Senhora do Ó church with its façade marked by elements of oriental influence. Next to it, dominating the image, there is a sculpture created by Aleijadinho for the Nossa Senhora do Carmo church of the third order of Sabará. On the right corner next to it there is an image of the mansion of Father Correa, which was built in 1770 and later was turned into the headquarters of the municipal city hall. Painting and computer graphicsm techniques were used.